1. Only Products purchased on the www.naturalbarber.co website can be returned to The Natural Barber Co. for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a barber, department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, The Natural Barber Co. will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
4. All Products must be returned to: 3PL House, Unit R Rudford Industrial Estate, Ford Road, BN18 0BF. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to The Natural Barber Co.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, The Natural Barber Co. will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for The Natural Barber Co. to process any refund or exchange. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that The Natural Barber Co. staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by The Natural Barber Co. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.